We are looking for candidates to fill research positions (Postdoc/PhD/Masters/Research Intern) in our group.
More information can be found below:
■ Qualifications - Candidates should have a science or engineering background, but exceptions can be made in special circumstances.
■ Benefits - Tuition fee exemption and lumpsum stipend.
- International and domestic conferences will be funded on every research outcome.
- Visiting overseas programmes will be offered upon request. - Career- and research-related advice will continuously be provided throughout the course.
■ Research Topics - Low-dimensional material (0D, 1D) development and optoelectronics application
- Synthesis and device application of nature-inspired organic and biomaterials
- Next-generation material generation via computational database approach
■ Supervisor Prospect - Prof Il Jeon has published in more than 90 high impact SCI journals as a lead author and 60 of them were published within the last 5 years and registered more than 20 patents thus far. He has also worked in the industry for nearly 5 years.
■ Work Environment - Flexible working hours and an unlimited number of holidays
- Autonomous and friendly environment
(You are free to contact and ask old members personally)
■ How to apply - Send a CV (resume) to "il.jeon (at) spc.oxon.org" (Prof Jeon)